Monday, July 8, 2013

Pin-spiration Monday 20: #Silhouette Cameo


I hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July! It is hard to believe how fast summer is flying by. I have to say that I have been so busy since my daughter has been out of school. It seems like I have been on the go none stop. Now we are getting ready for the camping trip. After the camping trip comes another trip.  I am ready for a vacation from the vacation...LOL! 

I know once things start to slow down a bit, I will have time to do more projects. One of those project is going to be using my Silhouette Cameo! I will have a ton of things that I will need to document for my scrapbook and my cutting machine is going to come in handy. The Silhouette Cameo can be used in many different ways. It can cut vinyl, fabric, and paper. There are so many projects that can be done using this awesome machine!

So for this week for Pin-spiration Monday, we are going to focus on some projects that you can do on your Silhouette machine! You can follow the Silhouette board here.


As always, you can follow me on Pinterest by clicking on the button in the side bar or here.

To go to each of the projects, you can click on the title and it will take you to the direct site of the rightful owners of the projects.

Remember, please pin directly from the rightful owner's blog site, not from this post.

Here is what I found on Pinterest!


Chevron Pennant {Silhouette} Tutorial

Silhouette Cameo
Photo Source: Tatertots & Jello
This is so cute how this is done using fabric. The Silhouette Cameo can cut fabric. Make sure that you use the blade that is for the fabric cutting only and do not use it for anything else.


Train Ticket Birthday Invitations

Silhouette Cameo
Photo Source: The Scrap Shoppe
I love making my own invitations for parties. I am excited that I will be able to do this on my Silhouette cutting machine! I have been making my daughter's birthday invites since her first birthday. Now I will be able to do something different.


DIY Subway Art Canvas

Silhouette Cameo
Photo Source: The Thinking Closet
I love how this cute subway art turned out! I am amazed what this Silhouette cutting machine can do. I am seeing how this is going to be of great use for Christmas presents.


DIY Customized Coasters

Silhouette Cameo
Photo Source: Silhouette Blog
These would make great gifts for any occasions! I am starting to make a list of projects that I will be doing with my Silhouette Cameo! I am so excited on what I will be able to do to personalize my home.


Silhouette Fun

Silhouette Cameo
Photo Source: A Southern Lady's Ramblings
This is so cute and there are many different ways you could go with this. You could easily change the flower shapes to create something completely different. What is nice about the Silhouette cutting machine, is you can go on to their site and buy shapes for .99 cents! Yes! I said .99 cents per shape. This is one of many reasons why I bought this machine because of buying shapes that I only want to use and not all shapes in a package, like you see with machines that uses cartridges.

So there you have it, some Pin-spiration on projects that can be done using the Silhouette. Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest boards here and you can find more ideas by going to my Silhouette board here.


See you next week for Pin-spiration Monday...who knows what I will be finding next on Pinterest.

Don't forget you can follow me on Pinterest!


Enjoy!

Feel free to follow me at any of my social links!



1 comment:

  1. Cleaning Furniture With an Upholstery Cleaner
    When your interior fabrics are dull or yellowed, you will need an upholstery cleaning with an appropriate shampoo and vacuum cleaner. A good upholstery cleaner can save you time and effort and make your cleaning more efficient. There are a number of different options, and it’s best to read all shampoo or detergent instructions before you start cleaning.

    Be aware of any special fabric considerations as some materials (such as leather, silk, etc.) will require special cleaning techniques or materials. Take these tips from the best cleaning service in Singapore.
    Cleaning Furniture With an Upholstery Cleaner
    How to Clean a Microfiber Couch
    7 Bad Cleaning Habits You Need to Break

    ReplyDelete

Please know that I do read each and every one of your comments. I will reply as much as I can and I will ansewers questions for sure. Thank you for commenting!

Due to large number of spam, I have turned on the word verification.

Joanne @ Creative Mess

Blogging tips