Saturday, June 1, 2013

Word Press

It is hard to believe that it is June already! Time flies...

OK, a few things...

I know that I have not done the last 2 Pin-spiration Mondays, it will resume this Monday.

Earlier this week, I changed the domain name. However, I had to change it back to the original name due to working with WordPress through a hosting company. With that said, yes I will be moving to WordPress. I will still have the same email address and the same social media. I will be sure to let you know when it is official for the move. It will be some time since I need to learn WordPress and to design my blog.

Lastly,  I have decided that along with my creative endeavors, I will also do reviews. I am really enjoying being an Influencer. Be sure to check out my disclosure page. Once I have WordPress up and running I will be offering advertising spaces at great prices.

I am looking forward to this exciting adventure in blog land. I am grateful to my readers who have supported me and I do hope that you will continue to follow me through this transition to WordPress.

Be sure to follow me on the Social Network!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that I do read each and every one of your comments. I will reply as much as I can and I will ansewers questions for sure. Thank you for commenting!

Due to large number of spam, I have turned on the word verification.

Joanne @ Creative Mess

Blogging tips