Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pin-spiration Monday #17: Fabric Origami

One of the things that I would love to learn how to do is fabric origami. Origami is the traditional Japanese art of paper folding. However, you can use fabric in place of paper. On Pinterest I have found some amazing fabric origami projects.

So for this week for Pin-spiration Monday, we are going to focus on fabric origami


As always, you can follow me on Pinterest by clicking on the button in the side bar or here.

To go to each of the projects, you can click on the title and it will take you to the direct site of the rightful owners of the projects.

Remember, please pin directly from the rightful owner's blog site, not from this post.

Here is what I found on Pinterest!


Fabric Origami Heart

fabric origami
Photo Source: A Blackbird's Epiphany

Fabric Origami Butterfly

Photo Source: Something for (Almost) Nothing

Fabric Origami Flower

Fabric Origami
Photo Source: Craftopolis

Fabric Origami Card Holder

Fabric Origami
Photo Source: Be-a-ba

Fabric Origami Diamond Petal Hexagon

Fabric Origami
Photo Source: Jamarah Crafty Creations


See you next week for Pin-spiration Monday...who knows what I will be finding next on Pinterest.

Don't forget you can follow me on Pinterest!


Enjoy!

Feel free to follow me at any of my social links!


1 comment:

  1. How to clean your fabric sofa as a Pro
    A fabric sofa that’s the center of activity in your home also attracts a lot of dirt and debris. Fabric couches can be a beautiful addition to any home but let’s be real – they’re quite tricky to clean. No matter how careful we are, the crevices are a magnet for crumbs, dust and hair while the cushions magically trap coffee spills, water stains… We’ll share the basic steps and how to clean fabric sofa the right way as below.
    How to clean your fabric sofa as a Pro
    How to easy clean your leather sofa in 7 steps
    How to Hire a House Cleaning Service in Singapore?

    ReplyDelete

Please know that I do read each and every one of your comments. I will reply as much as I can and I will ansewers questions for sure. Thank you for commenting!

Due to large number of spam, I have turned on the word verification.

Joanne @ Creative Mess

Blogging tips