Monday, June 10, 2013

Pin-spiration Monday #16: Father's Day Idea

Father's Day is June 16, 2013! That is this Sunday. Boy time is flying right by me!


So for this week for Pin-spiration Monday, we are going to focus on the gift ideas for Father's Day! There are so many things you can do for dad's and grandfathers.

And yes, I have a board for Father's Day.

As always, you can follow me on Pinterest by clicking on the button in the side bar or here.

To go to each of the projects, you can click on the title and it will take you to the direct site of the rightful owners of the projects.

Remember, please pin directly from the rightful owner's blog site, not from this post.

Here is what I found on Pinterest!


Tool Tub & Tote

Photo Source: Sew 4 Home
This is such a neat idea! It will keep the dads organized with their tools.

Father's Day Candy Bar Poster Printable

Photo Source: Lil Luna
This is such a fun idea! It is easy for the little ones to help glue the candy wrappers onto the poster. I have to say this is a very clever idea for Father's Day!

Car Wash Kit

Photo Source: Inner Child Fun
What a perfect gift for Father's Day! How many of you know a man who is always keeping the car in tip top shape?

Manly Gift Basket

Photo Source: A Darling Doodle Designs
This could be created in so many different ways to fit for Father's Day. Instead of the video games you  could easily do action movies. Or if he is a big reader, you could get his favorite newspaper, magazines, and books. 

The Stache

Photo Source: Sandy Toes & Popsicles
Here is a free printable that will be cute for Father's Day! You could use this on the jars, but I think you could even customize it to work for anything. 

There you have it, inspirations for Father's Day. If you want more ideas, be sure to check out my Father's Day board on Pinterest.

See you next week for Pin-spiration Monday...who knows what I will be finding next on Pinterest.

Don't forget you can follow me on Pinterest!


Enjoy!

Feel free to follow me at any of my social links!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that I do read each and every one of your comments. I will reply as much as I can and I will ansewers questions for sure. Thank you for commenting!

Due to large number of spam, I have turned on the word verification.

Joanne @ Creative Mess

Blogging tips