Sunday, May 26, 2013

Domain Name Notice

I am just letting all of my readers know that there is a new change with Creative Mess. My domain name has changed from http://jmacreativemess.blogspot.com to www.jmacreativemess.com

You can still use the old, however you will see a page like this.... Be sure to click yes and you will be directed to the correct domain.

blogger


Also, in the up coming months there might be some changes from going to blogger to wordpress. However since I am still in the learning phase of wordpress, it will be blogger for now. I will keep all of you posted when this change will happen.

If you have any great tips or tricks please feel free to leave me a comment. I can use all the help I can get.

All of my contact information will remain the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that I do read each and every one of your comments. I will reply as much as I can and I will ansewers questions for sure. Thank you for commenting!

Due to large number of spam, I have turned on the word verification.

Joanne @ Creative Mess

Blogging tips