Monday, April 8, 2013

Creative Exchange 2013

I am excited to post that I have participated in my first creative exchange!

What is a Creative Exchange? 

It is a chance to meet new people and exchange creative gifts. You and your partner exchange emails, social media, and what ever else that helps to get to know each other. It is a great way to form friendship from all over.

My creative swap partner is Brooke from Covered in Grace. She has a fabulous blog and pinterest board. Also, she is a consultant for It Works and Scentsy.

I have learned that we have some things in common. We both like photography and to create. We are both mothers and wives. I have also learned that Brooke likes to write.

Intially, my thought would to give her a journal since she likes to write, but I really wanted to do something different and not go for the obvious. That would be too easy, right?

So, for my creative exchange gift, I decided to make some reversible fabric coasters that can be used on any surface. It protects the surface from your drinking glass scratching the table or it absorbs the moisture so that it will not damage the surface. These can be used in any room.

I hope that Brooke will enjoy these cute fabric coasters.

Fabric Coasters
Photo Source: Creative Mess 2013
Fabric Coasters
Photo Source: Creative Mess 2013


Where I party:

Monday

Boogieboard Cottage
Covered In Grace
I Should Be mopping
Create with Joy
This Gal Cooks
Ninth Street Notions

Tuesday


Thursday

The Jenny Evolution
The Best Blog Recipes
Crafty Blog Stalker
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Creative Greekery
Crafts A La Mode

Friday

9 comments:

  1. Joanne!! I love them!! Love the colors!! I can't wait!! Thank you soooo much!! Xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of fabric coasters! Thanks for linking up this post to The Weekend re-Treat! on The Best Blog Recipes. I wanted to stop by and "Pin" your post while I was here tonight :)

    Shauna @ The Best Blog Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those coasters are cute! Great blog!!Dropping by from Mingle With Us Blog Hop.

    New follower with GFC and bloglovin
    GabsG(BeautyMadness)
    http://beautymadn3ss.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4579613/beauty-madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I found your link at The Best Blog Recipes and wanted to let you know how cute I think these coasters are and look so easy to make! I want to invite you to my link party to post this for others to see! http://home-styled.blogspot.com/2013/04/link-party-show-your-style-sunday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What darling coasters! I love how you could use up scraps and also coordinate with your room décor. Lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coaster! Found you at Marvelous Mondays and had to comment!
    Hope you have a super week! Blessings, Gloria @The Resourceful Gals

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coasters will bring a smile to your partners face for sure! love your felt creations too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun gift! And those colors are perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely project. You did a great job. http://craftwithcartwright.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please know that I do read each and every one of your comments. I will reply as much as I can and I will ansewers questions for sure. Thank you for commenting!

Due to large number of spam, I have turned on the word verification.

Joanne @ Creative Mess

Blogging tips