Monday, February 18, 2013

Pinterest Monday #2: Paper Inspiration

It has been a crazy week and haven't been posting like I wanted to due to unexpected events. Things should start calming down.

On to Monday Pinterest week #2! This week I thought I would share some fun projects that I found on Pinterest that has to do with paper. I love cute paper and fun little projects that can be done with it.

To go to each of the projects, you can click on the title and it will take you to the direct site of the rightful owners of the projects.

Pretty Handmade Envelopes

Pretty Handmand Envelopes
Photo Source: Design & Non-sense
These handmade envelopes are adorable. Making cards to go with these envelopes will for sure delight the person who receives it.


Hydrangea Wreath

Paper Hydrangea Wreath
Photo Source: Copy-Craft
If you are having cabin fever, this hydrangea wreath will give the feeling of spring.  It looks so easy and fun to do. You could use any paper punch to create the wreath.


Butterfly Wall Collage


Paper Butterfly Wall Collage
Photo Source: The Idea Room
This pretty collage of butterflies will sure spruce up any room and make you think spring! I don't know about you, but I am ready for spring. I love the warm weather. Again, you could use any paper punch to create a collage of your liking.


Recycled Paper Flowers

Paper Flowers
Photo Source: How About Orange
These flowers are made from magazines.  Great way to recycle paper.  The cute little flowers can be used as accents to any project.


Pretty Paper Bauble

Paper Bauble
Photo Source: Torie Jayne
I had to share this because of the cute paper even though it is consider Christmas decorations. I am a sucker for pretty papers. In all honesty, you could use these for anything and no one would not even know that it is for Christmas.

See you next week for Monday Pinterest!

Monday

11 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne - I found you at Take A Look Tuesday. Great recommendations for the pretty paper crafts on Pinterest. My favorite - the pretty envelopes.
    Kay @ Gallery Fifty Eight

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great ideas. Thanks for rounding them up for us. I am visiting from over at Pamela's blog.

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paper crafts are my favorite!
    Happy WW and thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing at Fluster's Creative Muster. I'm looking forward to seeing what you link up next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is super cute! My daughters are writing pen-pal letters to family members and we will have to try to make our envelopes. I am your newest follower and found you on Our Everyday Harvest Blog Hop. Would love to have you come check out my blog http://slsshannybug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please know that I do read each and every one of your comments. I will reply as much as I can and I will ansewers questions for sure. Thank you for commenting!

Due to large number of spam, I have turned on the word verification.

Joanne @ Creative Mess

Blogging tips